Mushroom Maggi Recipe
You will need the following ingredients for this recipe:
- Onion (1)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Beans (half cup)
- Mushrooms (1 cup)
- Salt to taste
- Maggi Masala
- Maggi Noodles
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion and garlic until they are golden brown.
- Add mushrooms and beans and cook until dry.
- Add salt and Maggi Masala powder to taste (optionally add some turmeric powder and red chilli powder if you like it spicy). Mix well and cook for another minute on low heat without stirring too much so that you get an even coating of masala on each mushroom piece without breaking them apart from each other or making them mushy at this stage!
- Once the mushrooms are coated with the Masala, they will release their natural juices, which will mix with the Masala to create a delicious sauce. The mushrooms will also become slightly browned, giving them a rich and savory flavor that pairs perfectly with the Maggi noodles.
- Cooking the Maggi noodles should be done in a separate pan.
- This will allow you to control the amount of water that the noodles absorb, and ensure that they are cooked perfectly.
- To start, bring a pot of water to a boil and add the Maggi noodles. Cook them for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and tender.
- Next, do not drain all the water. If you like your Maggi noodles with more water, go ahead and keep the water. This will help create a delicious broth that will flavor the noodles and vegetables.
- Now, add the cooked vegetables to the Maggi noodles and mix well. Cook for another minute on low heat, stirring occasionally to ensure that everything is well combined.
- Finally, close the lid and leave the Maggi noodles and vegetables to cook for another minutes. This step is crucial, as it allows the Maggi noodles to absorb all the flavors of the Masala and vegetables.
- Give everything a good stir and serve hot. The end result will be a delicious and comforting bowl of Mushroom Maggi that is packed with flavor and nutrition. So go ahead and give it a try!
Most of the content is generated via copy.ai. Thanks to them!
1 2 // Prompt write a recipe blog article for mushroom maggi. i start with onion and some garlic. saute it. then add some beans and mushrooms. button mushrooms. once mushroom dries up i add some salt and maggi masala. boil the maggi in a separate pan. do not drain all water. if you like it with more water, let there be more water. mix the maggi in our vegetables created earlier. cook for 1 mins and mix well. close the lid and leave for 5 mins. This helps maggi noodles take in masala taste well. serve hot.